Friday, March 2, 2012

My First Blog

Because apparently this is very important (so stressed by my roommate), I have decided to create a blog showcasing the things I work on. Whether it's design, photography, illustration or even the occasional short comic strip, you'll find it here. Along with a few little "sharing" posts, because lets face it, we all need that little chuckle to lifts our spirits.


I would also like to share my DeviantArt page. So if you like, you can follow me there. Or even ask me to take a look at your gallery. I love looking through other's work!


In the meantime, while I set this account up all "nice and proper", I'll share a bit of photography that I took not too long ago here at the San Francisco Zoo.


Best regards.


Greetings from San Francisco



Looks just like our cat


Remind you of any movie in particular?


A Gentleman and Scholarly Fellow

No comments:

Post a Comment